We feature state of the art equipment and highly-skilled personnel with extensive knowledge and experience.
Road construction projects face certain traffic control issues that require a temporary shift in traffic lane patterns to accommodate construction workers and the general public.
Let Colorado Barricade partner with you to help with this phase of construction. Colorado Barricade offers its vast knowledge and expertise with the temporary striping and pavement marking removal operation.
Colorado Barricade will help with planning and installation of a variety of pavement marking material that will meet the needs of the project; removal of pavement markings will provide the least amount of damage to the existing surface. Upon completion of construction, Colorado Barricade will be there to remove and shift traffic back to the permanent traffic lane pattern.
Colorado Barricade will be there to help the General Contractor provide the public a smooth transition during this sometimes difficult period of construction.
Since 1970 Colorado Barricade has completed a variety of construction projects ranging in size from small parking lots to major CDOT highway re-striping projects.
Colorado Barricade personnel are trained in the installation of all the latest pavement marking paints, epoxy paints, preformed plastics and preformed thermoplastic materials.
Colorado barricade works with the general contractor in meeting local, CDOT, Federal and State standards and specifications.
ENDURABLEND™ is a polymer-modified, fiber reinforced cementitious, decorative resurfacing system. It is designed for both concrete and asphalt substrate applications for long term durability and corrosion resistance in an aesthetically appealing finish.
ENDURABLEND DRS is designed as a decorative resurfacing system for pedestrian walkways, outdoor malls, crosswalks, bicycle paths, bus zones, and any type of pedestrian drop off zone where a decorative, slip resistant finish is desired.
- 100% solids chemistry
- Designed for both concrete and asphalt applications
- Thermally compatible with asphalt and concrete
- Excellent adhesion
- Aesthetic value
- Skid resistance texture
- Tactile surface to assist the visually impaired
- High solar reflectance for cooler surfaces
- Reduces greenhouse effects in urban areas
- Assist with LEED certification credits
- Non hazardous
- Environmentally stable
- Compressive Strength: >4,500 psi (ASTM C109) (1)
- Tensile Strength: > 350 PSI (ASTM C190) (1)
- Bond Strength with Asphalt: > 160 PSI (ASTM C1583) (1) (2)
- Skid Resistance: >40 (ASTM E1911)
- Length Change: < 0.024% (ASTM C157) (1)
- Solar Reflectivity Index: > 0.29 (ASTM C1549, ASTM E1980) (3) (4)
- Flexibility: ≥ ½ in. (6 ½ in.Thick Beam under Static Load Max. Deflection) (5)
- Freeze Thaw Scaling Resistance: 0 Scaling (ASTM C672)
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 5.04 X E-06 in./in./deg. F (ASTM C531)
- Wet Mix Flowability: 20-45 sec (ASTM C939) (6)
- Wet Mix Air Content 6: < 6% (AASHTO T-199)
(1) The data shown is representative of laboratory test 28 day cured samples at 50% humidity.
(2) Test sample must be prepared by overlaying ¼ in. (6mm) of product on 12.5mm HMA sample.
(3) An SRI of greater than 29 can be obtained by using pigments or changing the color index of the aggregate. It is not applicable where certain color pigments are requested.
(4) Only applicable for projects where a LEED certification credit is a requirement of the surfacing or where a reflective surfacing is specified.
(5) Use the same loading rate as for the ASTM C109 test above.
(6) Quality assurance tests for site.